To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Rebel Dog Club will collect and process your personal data, such as name, address, telephone number and email address, but also data regarding the device that you make use of for browsing Rebel Dog Club website and data regarding your use of Rebel Dog Club website. Your personal data is mainly processed for the purpose of administrating your purchase and fulfilling our undertakings under an agreement with you, and for the purpose of providing a high-level customer support.
Data privacy is of high importance to Rebel Dog Club.
By purchasing a product or signing up to our newsletter you are automatically giving your consent to save your data, we will only send you news, offers and sales or updates related to our business, our products and your purchase. We will never sell or share your data with anybody else.
We will not process or save sensitive data such as gender, religion, ethnic origin as this is a free world :). We just want to make sure we can contact you regarding news and updates of your purchased products. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and take technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data. If you have any questions regarding Rebel Dog Club processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list; (you can always click unsubscribe!)
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Services used to save or track data:
Social Medias used:
All though some information will be saved up to 10 years for tax regulations.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• You can at cancel you subscriptions sent to you by our newsletter service by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter sent to you.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Hossein Lavi, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at:
E-mail: woof [@] rebeldogclub [.] com
Phone: +46 (0)768 564 763
Rebel Dog Club
214 42 Malmö
You can always complain at the Swedish Data Inspection at:
Phone: +46 (0)8-657 61 00
Shipping within Sweden is handled by Postnord. Expected time of delivery is typically 2-3 business days, but can take up to 5 days, depending on your location. Tracking is currently not available.
International shipping is handled by Postnord. Expected time of delivery is typically 5-10 business days, but can take up to 15 days, depending on your location. Tracking is currently not available.
Please note delivery might take longer during periods of sales and public holidays.
If you find that you need to return an order, you can do so by either mailing your order back to us. It's important that you return your product in the same condition you received it. This means labels still attached, and no visible wear marks. When you have received your order via mail, you have 30 days to return it back to our shop.
If returning via mail, you are responsible for shipping fees. Returns can be mailed to the following address:
Please return your item to:
Rebel Dog Club
c/o Hossein Lavi
214 42 Malmö
All mail returns are processed within 5 business days from the day it reaches us in Malmö, Sweden. Your refund will be processed and a confirmation will be sent via email.
Through our secure service provider, Stripe, we accept all major credit and debit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Discover).
Credit and debit cards
You will be able to enter your payment details at the time of your placing of your order using a valid credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro and Discover). The applicable amount will immediately be reserved on your card but will not be debited until your item is dispatched.
Rebel Dog Club does not save your card details. All information is encrypted using client-side encryption and sent via secure servers (SSL/HTTPS).
Different card services reserves the right to check the validity of the credit or debit card, its credit status in relation to the order value and whether the address data that you have provided correlates with the address data of the credit or debit card. Rebel Dog Club may refuse orders depending on the result of these controls. In light of the above, it is advisable to make sure that you have sufficient funds on your credit or debit card before you place your order. Credit card companies may block foreign online purchases for security reasons why you need to contact your credit card company and ask them to remove such blocks if applicable.